Illinois!!! I received my first choice for internship which I am very excited about. So this means that after four years of marriage, Jay and I will actually live together. We will be moving in with each other at the end of July. However, even though we have been married for many years, this move will create some adjustment problems for both of us, since we both have developed our own habits. For example, we cannot agree on what type of milk to buy. Jay drinks fat free milk and I drink any kind of milk except for fat free. Neither one of us wants to budge on this issue. We may have to purchase our own milk until Jay gives into me because I'm not budging. :)
8 comments:
Congratulations on your internship!
As for the milk, you're right not to budge. No one should have to drink watered-down chalk.
I'm with Christine. Boo to fat free milk! Boo!
I actually caved-in when it came to the milk war. I was a staunch supporter of 2%...and Kacie was a fat-"free spirit." We compromised on 1% for a while, but she eventually won. But that's okay; I got to keep Coke.
Jay is totally right on this. Fat free milk is healthier for you and there isn't much difference. Just do the wifely thing and give your man what he wants.
Jay, posing as "anonymous", that is a cheap shot. Your comment does not count.
You know, you could purchase both kinds of milk! I think I would compromise and both go for Silk.
hey, i know for a fact my parents dont buy fat free. so when you guys visit, jay has to drink 1%. so if he can drink it then, he can drink it all the time. 1% is still good for you. but dont tell jay i said that.
Thanks for commenting Andy! It reminds me that I have a blog I should update.
Post a Comment